Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11 and the like

I will never forget where I was that morning in 2001 - and I am sure it is the same for every American. I am remembering all of the victims and their families today, and I always will.

That same selflessness that was evoked under such terrible circumstances seems to have faded away. so sad.

How did we go from that moment to things like shouting at Town Halls and actually heckling a sitting president within the halls of congress? How many of those same folks are flying their flags proudly today?

How many of their them, their parents, their children, etc., were involved in that shameful place and time in Arkansas? Or places and times like it?
http://www.ardemgaz.com/prev/central/central1.html

I see these folks as the same type of hateful people - no thinking, no caring, etc.

It is sad that it takes a tragedy such as 9/11 to make them rise above themselves, and an even bigger tragedy that they go back to their old ways so quickly.

No comments: