Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It has been awhile

Going to try and get started with this again- bear with me.

Not long after my last post, my life underwent some incredibly bad changes.

My Mom became seriously ill- she ended up needing a quadruple by pass. She recovered from that pretty well- then had a stoke. She recovered yet again..not quite as robustly, but good enough that we all felt confident that we could resume the house hunting.

During the time that Mom was undergoing all the medical treatments a friend of mine decided they wanted to purchase a 3rd property- and we agreed to cover the mortgage for said property for a bit- as it would move us close to the area we wanted to house hunt in- good for us all, right?

As life goes, just as we were getting into this place, my Mom became ill again. Not unmanageable, if one has adequate health facilities around, so we were into downtime and taking care of getting Mom stable.

Someday I may actually be able to articulate the hell we went thru here in the Baltimore / Annapolis area. Not today tho.

In the end, we lost my Mom on the 18th of July last year. I am still trying to figure out how i am handling it all.

1 comment:

RuthWells said...

I'm feeling the same way - it really takes a while to confront the loss, I think. Glad to see you posting again!